Wednesday, November 23, 2005

On second thoughts

Ive always got my second choise... Second in school, second best institute possible, second best group possible (B5A3 :) ), why even my PS1 and PS2 were second choises. and if the trend continues, i must be doing my PS next sem very close to my birth town, in a place called Nagapattinam, helping people come out of the trauma and submit my report titled "BITSunami, need i say any more". My third choise was worser, Birla Museum Pilani. I hate to miss these rare opportunities to show off (thaddi) .

No work, a new movie site from which i can download 1980s movies, planning a trip to Italy, 4 calling cards, 4 Euros each, in 4 days, yesterday's nightout in Anantha's house after 1 AM at -3 Degrees are the major changes in life so far.

At times even i turn philosophical, i realised this when giving advice to 2 jus in BITS Pilani and Goa, and when you type out things, u actually get an opportunity to revisit and reaffirm ur thoughts. Hence is the purpose of this blog as well. When i look at the posts a year ago, those beautiful days in BITS... ummm...

I think i am a masochist (ignore meaning 1, 2 of dictionary.com), i actually like thinking about the past and a few things that hurt me badly. Damn the harmones. These lines, i quote from a friends email, have been ringing thru my mind like a thenju pona cassette...
"guess this is the part and parcel of life.we dont get what we want and there is no clear answer why.we learn from our mistakes and we move on.life is so beautiful because of its uncertainty.lets try to accept that and hope for the best .we have a lifetime before us .this is not the end."

2 comments:

Suudhan said...

I sincerely hope you get Birla Musuem!!!
And i believe you dont miss opportunities you get to show off :P ;)

sari.. jokes apart.. keep up the blogging enthu and keep encouraging our friends too... I feel it will be our way of communicating one day!!

raghuram said...

i guess we must intergrate our blogs to 1, Avi will start posting into this blog in some time...