Thursday, November 24, 2005

And the biles fly off...

3 balls... (cricket balls i mean) 1. the psd expects what they call a report, the most irritating job in the whole world next to reading "The time has come" on Suudhan's blog. 2. Adam suddenly asks me what he calls "expert advice" on some programmer crap. 3. was worser than Wasim Akram's yorker, Mario gives me a superb assignment, very interesting but takes too much mental work. all have the same deadline. next friday... and what am i doing? thats right, blogging!

Enthu, time and resources are like the 3 axes... when they intersect, its all zeros.

Well, now that ive left my mp3 player in Anil's, its primarily philosophy thinking/recollecting the process known as saponification (soap making). ive found one major mistake with me... i cant talk! for the first time, i always expect the other guy (girl) to come to me and start a conversation... i just dont understand how to start a conv with no topic at all. yup, i saw that very girl again in the UBahn again today, but still i didnot talk... fatsch. I have 6 people in my room... i doubt if three of them even know my name... and it hurts, badly! HELP... i need to start talking atleast to these people, and the first conv is toooo late (4.5 months!) so it has to look natural, pew, ive given this too much thought, no use at all...

Avi now has the password for this blog, i hope he starts bloggin here too, so u will see a signature from now on...

Raghu.

1 comment:

Suudhan said...

Hello!!!
It was more irritating to read this blog compared to Time has come...
I am sure that blog was good! ;) :P
just that you have read it at the wrong time.. he he! I cant help it that much.. can I?