Friday, November 18, 2005

Satya Sai Zentrum, Muenchen!

Anil is quite different... He took me to this center in Aidenbachstrasse, i was expecting at max 5-6 people. But it was slightly different, there were 50-60 people. with the temperature outside being 0- and with my infinite layers of winter wear, lots of thoughts running parallely only Dual processor hyper threaded brain (company spinoff, CAT on the 20th!, first time at a full German gathering, expected snow in 3 hours), i was autistic at first. Germans are very friendly! After 15 min of "Om Satya sai", 10 min of meditation, 1 hour of bajans (in German, English, Sanskrit and Anil tells me also Hebrew), there was a movie on Sai's childhood days. a quite fully translation from i guess Kannada to English. People who know me cud easily guess what was going on in my brains as one man was potrayed as God. At the end we had veebudhi, prasadam, its not sundal/pongal it was a superb chocolate cake. I think its a great idea to implement this in India, i project a 45% increase the number of people who visit temples.

I pray for just one thing... "World Peace" Brahmaa...

At 10 in the night, we just ran to U3, and went back to Studentenstadt, the moment i stepped out of the UBahn station, kutti pieces of ice were falling on my face. Ive never seen snow before but i was expecting it, there were predictions a week ago that this thursday wud be snowing, and there were people wondering how that could go wrong... but still the first feel was amazing. i guess it must have continued ove the night, in the morning when i came out of my room, all that i could see was white. i miss being with a figure to enjoy this... HELP!

No comments: