Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Problems

Aren't problems amazing? I usually write only when there is something thats really bothering me. In the last 1 year... not much. Touch wood, I have no commitments, responsibilities or liabilities, have a good enuf $balance. Thats a problem. With nothing at all to worry about, I obsessively try to answer the whats next question.

The funny thing about problems is that u are aware of only one and it bothers you the most. So can you be coolly happy by just controlling whats your top problem? Im trying that... a jolt from everything going on peacefully to a change in place/a pay cut/a totally new direction to life promises to make me happier. And im shit scared...

The advice part : forget to pay ur utilities bill and worry about it for a while, life will be awesome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i agree with you http://tubahussain.blogspot.com/