Thursday, June 01, 2006

and i kept refreshing

A friend from our Singapore office says i should ask them 20% more time to complete an assignment to compensate the time i spend refreshing my orkut/gmail/yahoo windows. and today i find myself refreshing my blog as well, looking out for comments. its cause of the post below, if i were in India i think i would have had a wonderful verbal.

thanks to the internet my vetti times are even more vetti. now theyve basically boiled down to 6-10 sites of tabbed browsing, orkut, mails, deals2buy and i also keep looking at the rbi conversion rate (its 60 today and im not happy cause i have -(minus) 500EUR in my bank), ndtv/hindu. and its boring, news takes time to develop, i have too much of it. so ive jumped into thinking.

too much thinking these days has been replaced by Sex and the City, marital advices to a lot of people (basically mama velai), hoping for a return someday ;) and searching about a girl. studying in a rowdy school actually helps, 15 min after i told my friend i found a very cute female on Orkut, i knew where her dad was working, and unfortunately as ever for me where her fiancee was working as well. its all in the game.

and with my header checksum working fine, waiting for a call from Singapore, waiting for the rains to stop and waiting for my headache to stop im waiting for a break...

1 comment:

Sundar said...

this post looks like you've just piped out a rapid train of thought from your mind and written it just like that. :)

I would like to quote this-
"Life is like topography, Hobbes. There are summits of happiness and success...flat stretches of boring routine...and valleys of frustration and failure." - Calvin, the Great

the break you're awaiting:) its coming soon