Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Boredom

Its been 1 month and a half, but times been flying very fast. Germany... its been treating me very well. And as always there is a but... My friend count... Calling India is not that costly, but the calls transformed from "...im having dosa and onion chutney..." to "hey, im fine here, hope urs is too, i have to go to work, tata". Even the closest of my friends.

BITSians are everywhere. My luck i found a senior here, whos been very very helpful. A team, busy guys. Films, outing on weekends.

This is the place to be on a honey moon/with a girl friend... guess "I" must settle in Amsterdam rather!

With more worries, uncertainities: GRE, App, Job, future... chae, life sucks! They say when u lose something u wanted badly u gain something else... hope its true in my case!

No comments: